How to Access cPanel
To access cPanel, perform the following steps:
- Enter the following URL in your preferred Internet browser:
- http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel (change 'yourdomain.com' to your actual domain name)
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in.
- You will be greeted by a cPanel startup page on your first login. We strongly recommend that you complete the "Getting Started Wizard".
Please make sure that your domain's name servers have been modified as indicated in the account setup email you have received and fully propagated (usually 24-48 hours after modification) or you will not be able to access cPanel.
For domains registered through us, you will be able to access cPanel immediately upon receipt of your account setup email.