This feature gives detailed information about the last 1,000 visits to your website. This information will help you get to know your audience and monitor repeat visitors so you can tailor your website content to fit their needs. It will also help you locate and fix errors your visitors encounter.
View latest visitor details
To begin, click the button that is associated with the domain name.
By default, the interface displays the following information:
- IP —Specifies the visitors' IP address.
- Time —Specifies the time at which the page was visited.
- Size —Specifies the amount of data that was accessed.
- URL —Specifies the specific URL that was visited.
- Referring URL —Specifies the web address from which your visitor linked to your site.
- User Agent —Specifies the browser that was used to access your website.
Next, click the button to choose additional options you wish to display.
Select any of the following options from the menu:
- Status —The HTTP code indicates whether the page loaded successfully or resulted in an error.
- Method —Specifies the request-response between the client and server (GET, POST, etc.).
- Protocol —Specifies the version of HTTP the page served when the page was accessed (1.1, 1.0, etc.).
Search additional records
To search for additional records, perform the following steps:
- Enter the search criteria into the Search text box.
- Click Go.
- Click the column heading for each option to sort records.